CompareYourCruise.com (CYC) is a trading name of Call Commerce International Limited.
Call Commerce International Limited of C/O DPC, Vernon Road, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST4 2QY. CYC is committed to protecting the personal privacy of its clients and any information pertaining to that client.
We process personal data about enquirers before their cruise to provide a service and to allow us to, which include:
• Handling your enquiry
• Handling any complaints and investigations;
• Passing your details to our cruise provider partners, including transferring your telephone call to them so that they can assist you further in your enquiry and booking process;
• Monitoring and improving the quality of our services.
CYC will sometimes use another company, Stanton Fisher Limited, to outsource some of its administration and telephone functions. Any data we receive about you will be stored by the third party company to allow them to fulfil their contractual obligations to us, however, any such data will be held in accordance with the current data protection legislation and the third party will only be able to process the data strictly in line with CYC’s instructions and not for their own purposes.
We collect personal data that you provide to us when you enquire with us, for example:
• Enquiry: Personal details (name, gender, age etc.), contact information (home address, phone number, email address etc.), details of your interests and communications preferences, booking party details;
• Complaints: personal details, contact information, enquiry or complaint details;
If you are connected to the internet you will have an IP address. This will automatically be collected when you visit the site as part of the connection of your computer to our server. This IP may further be used to determine how many times you visited specific areas of the site. If there is a security breach then the Internet Service Provider will identify the relevant IP address and the user may be contacted.
We process personal data with your consent, or where it is necessary in order to:
• Allow us to deal with your enquiry;
• Follow up on your enquiry and obtain feedback from you as to whether you are satisfied with our service or whether we can assist you further;
• Comply with a legal duty.
We do not store credit card details.
We do not share customer details with any third parties other than:
• With your consent;
• To provide one of our cruise provider partners with your information so that they can assist you further with your enquiry and potential booking; and
• Sharing customer details with associated companies that are compatible with the original purpose for which you provided these to us, such as a third party outsourcer;
If you enquire about our services, or other promotional activities that we or our partners provide, we may ask your consent to provide you with news and offers about our services that you may find of interest. The method by which we will contact you will depend on your preferences. If you change your mind and do not wish to be contacted in the above manner, please contact us on 0800 098 7135 to opt out.
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary, and in general this will be for a period of no longer than six years.
You have rights over how we use personal data about you, and can exercise those rights by contacting email@example.com
In some cases, our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal data for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
If you wish to see the information we hold on you, you are within your rights to make a request and we will provide this information.
Where we have obtained your consent for processing of your personal data, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
We will update or amend personal data we hold about you if you let us know the changes required.
We will delete personal data we hold about you if you ask us to do so, except where certain exemptions apply.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority that oversees Data Protection. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, who can be contacted at:
Head Office Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number
We cannot guarantee that any emails sent to us by you will be received safely and securely, and also cannot guarantee that any emails sent to you by us will be secure. Please contact us via telephone or post if you are in any doubt or wish to check the status of an email sent to us by you or sent to you by Stanton Fisher.